Friday 5 September 2014

Intro Page

Hi Everyone

Isn't Kierkegaard difficult? Just thought I'd put that out there, because now whenever I try and think about ArtsOne now I just imagine a Danish philosopher kicking me repeatedly while screaming "what do you mean you don't know what teleological suspension is? Foolish student!" repeatedly.

On that note, I should recommend Sparknotes for those that haven't read it. It's a lifesaver.

Anyways, should I be talking about me? I'd rather get to know everyone in person. Plus I am slightly boring.

I do really like music (listening, that is, rather than playing), and have been blogging about musical things for about a year now (though that'll definitely get put on hold, what with all this work on the horizon). I'll leave you with a video of the song I'm listening to right now!



P.S. My main goal for this year is to learn how to type with more than two fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment